- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- A low-profile design allows space for airflow and cabling in small chassis.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure stability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Specifications||Analog Max Resolution||None|
|Specifications||Card Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Specifications||Card Size||18.2 x 6.9 x 4.1 cm|
|Specifications||Chipset Manufacturer||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650|
|Specifications||Core Clock (MHz)||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1515 MHz; Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1485 MHz|
|Specifications||Digital Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Specifications||Fan/Heat Sink||Dual Fan|
|Specifications||Graphic Chipset||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650|
|Specifications||Input/output||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D), Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b), Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4), HDCP Support Yes (2.2)|
|Specifications||Memory Clock (MHz)||8002 MHz|