ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3070 V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with LHR offers a buffed-up design that delivers chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC edition: Boost clock 1935 MHz (OC mode)/1905 MHz (Gaming mode).
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3070 has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new Ampere chips from NVIDIA and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen's uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You've been waiting for the latest and greatest in GPU design - and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array to benefit from the new fan design requires special attention. We use a manufacturing process that polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Specifications||Analog Max Resolution|
|Specifications||Card Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|Specifications||Card Size||318 x 140 x 57.8 mm|
|Specifications||Chipset Manufacturer||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 3070|
|Specifications||Core Clock (MHz)||OC Mode - 1935 MHz (Boost Clock), Gaming Mode - 1905 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Specifications||Core Technology||5888 Cuda Core|
|Specifications||Digital Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Specifications||DirectX S||12 Ultimate|
|Specifications||Fan/Heat Sink||Tri Fans|
|Specifications||Graphic Chipset||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 3070|
|Specifications||Input/output||Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1), Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a), HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|Specifications||Maximum Display Support||4|
|Specifications||Memory Clock (MHz)||14000|
|Specifications||Memory Size||8GB GDDR6|
|Specifications||Memory Type||8GB GDDR6|
|Specifications||Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|