Kingston's KSM26ED8/16HD is a 2G x 72-bit (16GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 2Rx8, ECC, memory module, based on eighteen 1G x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP = 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
- Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Fly-by topology
- Terminated control command and address bus
- PCB: Height 1.23” (31.25mm)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Specifications||Compatible SKUs||KSM26ED8/16ME, KSM26ED8/16MR|
|Specifications||Error Checking||Unbuffered ECC|
|Specifications||Form Factor||Long DIMM 288-Pin|