- Enjoy massive capacity and build your ultimate Game Vault without sacrifice with capacity options up to 8 TB.
- Access data faster with 7,200 RPM speeds and SATA 6 Gb/s interface.
- Achieve new performance heights with a large 256 MB cache to load applications and files faster.
- Obtain maximum sustained transfers at 255 MB/s.
- Experience flexible, easy installation with a standardized 3.5 in form factor and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface.
- Benefit from CMR recording technology for higher endurance and faster reads and writes.
- Pair FireCuda HDD with a FireCuda SSD for a high-performance secondary drive.
- Easily migrate and clone data from old drives, create and format partitions, transfer data, and back up data for increased security using the free Seagate DiscWizard™ software.
- Seamlessly monitor drive health, performance, and firmware updates using the free SeaTools™ software download.
- Worry less with the included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services and Seagate’s 5-year limited warranty.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Environmental/Temperature||Acoustics (Idle typical)||2.8 bels|
|Environmental/Temperature||Acoustics (Seek typical)||3.2 bels|
|Reliability/Data Integrity||Data Recovery and Rescue Services||3 Years|
|Power Management||Idling Average (W)||6.1 W|
|Reliability/Data Integrity||Load/Unload Cycles||300,000|
|Specifications||Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||260MB/s|
|Environmental/Temperature||Non-operating (ambient)||-40°C 70°C|
|Reliability/Data Integrity||Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Environmental/Temperature||Operating||5° to 60°C (Drive Reported Temperature)|
|Power Management||Operating Mode, Typical (W)||9.0W|
|Reliability/Data Integrity||Power-On Hours (per year)||8,760|
|Specifications||Product Family||FireCuda HDD|
|Environmental/Temperature||Shock, Non-operating, (2ms) (Gs)||300G|
|Environmental/Temperature||Shock, Operating 2 ms Read/Write (Gs)||70G Read/ 40G Write|
|Power Management||Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||1/1|
|Specifications||Warranty||5 Years Limited|
|Reliability/Data Integrity||Workload Rate Limit (TB/Year)||300|