- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™ AgileArray enables Dual-Plane Balancing and TimeLimited Error Recovery to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf Pro drives are designed for 24x7 usage, allowing users to access their data any time, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf Pro drives utilize Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Up to 20TB Broad range of capacity options to deliver scalable and cost-efficient storage solutions.
- Built Tough IronWolf Pro drives are rated for 300TB/Y workload, allowing commercial and enterprise NAS users to seamlessly store, share and collaborate on large amounts of networked data.
- Class-Leading Reliability and Dependability IronWolf Pro drives are rated for 1.2M hours MTBF and include a 5-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. Built-in RV sensors for vibration tolerance and consistent performance in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) Actively protect your NAS data with Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
- Peace of mind with Data Recovery IronWolf Pro drives include 3 years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services - in-house secure facilities, with an industry-leading recovery rate of 95% - so you do not have to incur high recovery costs in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Environmental/Acoustics||Acoustics, Idle (dBA)||28|
|Environmental/Acoustics||Acoustics, Seek (dBA)||32|
|Power Consumption||Average Operating Power (W)||7.7|
|Power Consumption||Idle Power, Average (W)||5.5|
|Environmental/Temperature||Nonoperating Temperature (ambient, max ?C)||70|
|Environmental/Temperature||Nonoperating Temperature (ambient, min ?C)||-40|
|Environmental/Temperature||Operating Temperature (ambient, min ?C)||0|
|Environmental/Temperature||Operating Temperature (drive reported, max ?C)||65|
|Power Consumption||Power Supply Requirements||+12 V and +5 V|
|Specifications||Product Family||IronWolf Pro|
|Specifications||Rescue Data Recovery Services(years)||3 Years|
|Power Consumption||Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Power Consumption||Standby Mode, Typical (W)||1|
|Power Consumption||Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||2|
|Environmental/Acoustics||Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)||2.27|
|Specifications||Warranty||5 Years or 1.2m hours MTBF|