Seagate SkyHawk AI Serial ATA drive provide the following key features:
- 256 MB data buffer.
- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- PowerChoice™ for selectable power savings
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Top Cover Attached motor for excellent vibration tolerance
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
The primary advantages of Serial ATA include:
- Easy installation and configuration with true plug-and-play connectivity.
(It is not necessary to set any jumpers or other configuration options)
- Thinner and more flexible cabling for improved enclosure airflow and ease of installation.
- Scalability to higher performance levels.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
|Specifications||Bytes per logical sector||512|
|Specifications||Bytes per physical sector||4096|
|Specifications||Internal data transfer rate (Mb/s max)||2833|
|Specifications||Maximum Rated Workload||Maximum rate of <550TB/year|
|Specifications||Non-Operating temperature||40° to 70°C|
|Specifications||Operating drive temperature||0° to 65°C|
|Specifications||Power-on to ready (sec) (typ/max)||23/30|
|Specifications||Startup current (typical) 12V (peak)||2.0A|
|Specifications||Voltage tolerance (including noise)||5V ± 5%, 12V ± 10%|